Year 3 Teacher
Would you like to work in a long established and very successful primary school?
This school is looking to appoint an experienced Year 3 Teacher from after Christmas.
You will be provided with a high standard of professional practice, with bespoke in-house CPD provision, and a range of external courses. There are clear pathways for career development and progression within the school with the potential for a permanent role at the end of your contract. The senior leadership team recognise the need to keep staff motivated and happy, and therefore they organise regular social and sporting activities for the staff.
The ideal candidate will be self motivated and an inspirational teacher who has a determination for students to achieve the highest standards.
A career at this school can provide you with:
* An incredibly supportive and experienced staffing team
* A variety of courses to allow you to progress throughout your teaching career
* Dedicated and enthusiastic teaching and support staff
* Well behaved pupils who want to achieve their full potential
* Parents who take a positive and active part in school life
The successful candidate will share our passion for:
* Academic excellence, continuous improvement and innovation
* Making a positive difference to the lives of children from diverse backgrounds
* Consistent high quality teaching and learning
The successful candidate will have;
* Qualified Teacher Status
* Experience of teaching KS2 (ideally in Year 3)
* Recent teaching experience
What we can offer you
Randstad Education is the UK market leader in education recruitment. We have been helping teachers and support staff to find temporary and permanent education jobs for over twenty years. Working with over 2,500 schools each week we can find the right match for your skills.
At Randstad Education we take pride in our commitment to raising standards and building a large portfolio of recommendations - In a recent survey with our existing candidate we scored a 9.6 out of 10 for having an overall great experience with Randstad.
When asked what do you like about us -
"The personal service! My local Randstad consultants are genuinely friendly, caring and helpful, as well as the only recruitment agents I know who care to match me to a school suited to me, who care to take my needs and wishes into account rather than just wanting to place me into any school as long as it renders a profit, and to get in touch to ask whether an assignment is going well."