1 day left
- Full Time
Are you looking for an exciting new challenge?
Do you want to work in a school with welcoming staff and a supportive and friendly leadership team?
Do you want the opportunity to be part of a school where there is an excellent staff development and training programmes?
- The school caters for pupils aged 5 -16 years; all students have a statement of special educational needs for moderate to severe and profound and multiple learning difficulties.
- Some students have additional complex learning, sensory or physical needs; there is a growing number of students with high dependency medical needs or autism spectrum conditions.
This is a school that believes all pupils should be respected and valued, given opportunities to shine and to reach their full potential.
* Access to Free CPD courses and Safeguarding Training
* Working with the market leader in Education that has unrivalled reputation within the local market
* Close to public transport links
* The school will potentially be looking to appoint a permanent member of staff from January 2017 and the successful candidate will be strongly considered
The successful applicant will:
* Have a passion for working with students with SEN
* Have some experience in dealing with difficult behaviour in an SEN or mainstream environment
* Be committed to achieving high standards of teaching and learning for all
* Be motivated, positive and dynamic
* Have excellent organisational skills
* NQT's are welcome to apply
You will be teaching several areas of the curriculum and we are particularly interested in any candidates who have a science/technology background, applications from teachers who have been trained to teach in primary schools as well as secondary are welcome as are any teachers that have an interest or experience in teaching ASD pupils.
What we can offer you
Randstad Education is the UK market leader in education recruitment. We have been helping teachers and support staff to find temporary and permanent education jobs for over twenty years. Working with over 2,500 schools each week we can find the right match for your skills.
At Randstad Education we take pride in our commitment to raising standards and building a large portfolio of recommendations - In a recent survey with our existing candidate we scored a 9.6 out of 10 for having an overall great experience with Randstad.
When asked what do you like about us -
"The personal service! My local Randstad consultants are genuinely friendly, caring and helpful, as well as the only recruitment agents I know who care to match me to a school suited to me, who care to take my needs and wishes into account rather than just wanting to place me into any school as long as it renders a profit, and to get in touch to ask whether an assignment is going well."
In reward for our teachers hard work and commitment we provide competitive rates of pay, a refer a friend scheme, teacher of the term awards, access to CPD, long term and permanent job opportunities, a dedicated consultant, and an honest and trustworthy approach that matches you to the right school.
Apply for SEN Teacher
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly