Are you a qualified Teaching Assistant who relate to young people with a range of complex needs? Do you thrive off new experiences and challenges? Are you committed and enthusiastic about enabling children to reach their potential?
If you are looking for a flexible Teaching Assistant role within schools across Barnsley, this could be the opportunity for you!
To be successful in this role, you will:
* Provide the best quality support for the learning, personal care, communication and physical needs of students;
* Be able to work across a range of ages and abilities;
* Contribute towards the students' formal and informal assessment processes;
* Help to build effective and high quality relationships between the school and parents.
To apply for this role you should have:
* A minimum of a Level 2 Teaching Assistant qualification;
* Knowledge of some Makaton and ICT skills;
* Experience of working with students on a group and 1:1 basis;
* Team Teach is an advantage but not essential.
This will be a great opportunity to progress your own career, extending your own professional development and helping children reach their full potential.
If you are interested in this job or similar posts, please submit your CV or to find out more information, please contact 0114 274 3765.
All candidates will be subject to Randstad Education's child safety standards and UK eligibility checks.