Year 2 Teacher
5 days left
- Part Time
Do you want to work in a kind and caring primary school? a school where the behaviour is outstanding and the staff work together.
This school is looking for a year 2 teacher to start in January on a part time basis (3 days). The position will start in January and through until the end of the academic year.
* Ongoing CPD and training opportunities.
* Competitive pay rates
* Good facilities and resources
* Competitive rates of pay
* Qualified Teacher Status (QTS).
* Sound knowledge of the KS1 Curriculum.
* An ability to deliver high quality teaching.
* Excellent organisational skills.
* Enthusiasm, creativity and motivation.
* Planning, preparing & delivering the National Curriculum in a way that promotes inclusivity.
* Setting expectations and using behaviour management strategies in line with school policy.
* Communicating with parents and carers over pupils progress and participating in parents evenings.
* Assisting with extracurricular activities, such as trips, sporting events, clubs etc.
This vacancy is open to experienced teachers and NQTs are also welcome to apply. If you feel that you meet the requirements and attributes then please apply with an up to date CV. All applicants are required to have a DBS on the update service or are willing to apply for a new one. I look forward to hearing from you.
Apply for Year 2 Teacher
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly