SEN Teaching Assistant
4 days left
- Full Time
Do you want to help children break through their learning barriers?
Do you want the opportunity to work 1:1 with learners who need additional support?
This supportive, fun and friendly school is looking for someone to start as soon as possible!
This is a fabulous opportunity to work in a supportive, fun and passionate school with brilliant career progression opportunities. The school can offer on-site training including Team Teach and are invested in offering a career to a engaging, creative and inspiring TA.
The school is commended by pupils, staff, parents and the wider community and has recently been awarded good at local OFSTED. The school is dedicated to offering a broad and creative curriculum that can inspire and help their learners now and throughout their lives.
- Full time Teaching Assistant role with the potential to become permanent for the right candidate (there are also part time options available)
- Team Teach training provided by Randstad Education or the school
- Modern resources and equipment including interactive whiteboards and ipads
- Superb and spacious classrooms and grounds
All applicants for this position must have the following requirements to be considered:
- Any experience level will be considered, ideal candidates will be flexible, resilient and have a positive approach to supporting learners with SEN
- Relevant experience/Knowledge of UK SEN settings (desirable)
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Supporting learners on a 1:1, small group and classroom basis
- Communicating with parents and carers over pupils progress and participating in departmental meetings, parents evenings and whole school training events
If you want to know more about this fabulous opportunity or wish to send us your application then please don't hesitate to apply now,
What we can offer you
Randstad Education is the UK market leader in education recruitment. We have been helping teachers and support staff to find temporary and permanent education jobs for over twenty years. Working with over 2,500 schools each week we can find the right match for your skills.
At Randstad Education we take pride in our commitment to raising standards and building a large portfolio of recommendations - In a recent survey with our existing candidate we scored a 9.6 out of 10 for having an overall great experience with Randstad.
When asked what do you like about us -
"The personal service! My local Randstad consultants are genuinely friendly, caring and helpful, as well as the only recruitment agents I know who care to match me to a school suited to me, who care to take my needs and wishes into account rather than just wanting to place me into any school as long as it renders a profit, and to get in touch to ask whether an assignment is going well."
Apply for SEN Teaching Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly