Are you an experienced nursery nurse, looking to kick start your career?
Are you looking for immediate work in Foundation Stage 1?
This school is dedicated to helping children grow in their learning within a happy environment. The staff are passionate about meeting all children's needs, ensuring their happiness and making the most of their individual talents.
The staff have a particular focus on developing a lifelong love of learning and the development of essential skills to give the best possible experience and education for the children.
* Spacious and modern staff-room
* Excellent development opportunities
* Recommend a friend bonus scheme worth £300
* Polite and friendly children who are eager to learn
Have you got the passion and drive to raise standards and contribute to taking the Foundation class forward in its mission to constantly deliver a high-quality level of education? If so we ask that you have:
* Previous experience in a similar role
* A relevant nursery nurse qualification
* A friendly and creative approach to learning
* Be subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check
* Have a sound knowledge and understanding of the EYFS and safeguarding
* Participating in and organising extracurricular activities, such as outings, social activities and sporting events
* To be confident in the procedures to safeguard and protect children.
* Build supportive relationships with staff and their key person to make them feel safe, secure and confident to play and explore
* Promote and facilitate positive partnership with parents/carers including other family members.
If you are passionate about delivering a high-quality experience to children and interested in joining a strong team of specialist staff at a successful nursery, then please apply today
What we can offer you
Randstad Education is the UK market leader in education recruitment. We have been helping teachers and support staff to find temporary and permanent education jobs for over twenty years. Working with over 2,500 schools each week we can find the right match for your skills.
At Randstad Education we take pride in our commitment to raising standards and building a large portfolio of recommendations - In a recent survey with our existing candidate we scored a 9.6 out of 10 for having an overall great experience with Randstad.
When asked what do you like about us -
"The personal service! My local Randstad consultants are genuinely friendly, caring and helpful, as well as the only recruitment agents I know who care to match me to a school suited to me, who care to take my needs and wishes into account rather than just wanting to place me into any school as long as it renders a profit, and to get in touch to ask whether an assignment is going well."
In reward for our teachers hard work and commitment we provide competitive rates of pay, a refer a friend scheme, teacher of the term awards, access to CPD, long term and permanent job opportunities, a dedicated consultant, and an honest and trustworthy approach that matches you to the right school.
Apply for Nursery Nurse
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly