HGV Mechanic - Birkenhead
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Maintenance and repair of fixed and mobile plant, equipment and HGVs.
- Responding to breakdowns using a company provided van.
- Preparing and implementing planned maintenance programmes.
- Working closely with site managers, supervisors and operatives to ensure prestart checks are carried out.
- Train operatives to carry out basic maintenance and to report faults and damage as soon as they occur.
You will have relevant qualifications or experience required to carry out the maintenance and repair of plant machinery and HGVs. You will also have a good knowledge of auto electrics.
You are required to hold a valid C + E licence and relevant CPC qualification.
Your main areas of activity will be in Birkenhead; however, you may also be required to work at other company sites when required.
Salary dependent upon experience.
To apply, e-mail your CV by following the instructions at the bottom of this page.