Teacher of English
Randstad Education is currently recruiting an experienced English Teacher for a fixed term contract from January until Easter. This position is based in a Secondary School in East Manchester which was recently graded "Good" in its latest Ofsted inspection.
We are looking for excellence across areas of the English curriculum. It is therefore essential that applicants have a clear understanding of this.
Applicants should have:
* Recent experience of working with KS3 and KS4 aged children
*Current knowledge of the English curriculum, with direct experience within the last 12 months
* Knowledge of child development and relevant attainment levels
* A passion for English and commitment to nurturing the children in your care
* Ability to support children's learning and development in a creative and flexible way
The successful candidate requires the following qualities:
* Hold QTS or an equivalent qualification that allows you to teach in schools
* Experience of working in a school, within the English department within the last 12 months
* Good communication skills
* Be committed to working in a team
* Possess the motivation to achieve and add value to the school
* Support pupils with different ability levels, including SEN
If you believe this is a suitable role, please send your CV to our Manchester Office.