7 days left
- Full Time
Travelodge has an exciting opportunity for a Account Executive to join the team based in Thame. You will be on a full time permanent contract, with a highly competitive salary of up to £27,000 OTE.
The job in a nutshell
As an Account Executive in our Sales team, you will be responsible for growing our business accounts. Your role will be to contact business customers who have signed up to an account with Travelodge, building the relationship and their knowledge of Travelodge products and services. You will also be supporting new hotels openings as we have a clear path of new hotel development over the next few years.
What you’ll be doing as our Account Executive
- Develop and maintain a positive and professional relationship with our customer
- Take complete ownership of all aspects of the customer’s interaction with Travelodge
- Hold regular business reviews with key contracted customers to ensure delivery of agreed room night and revenue volumes
- Build relationships with other internal departments including Group Booking Desk, Revenue, Hotel Booking Support Team, Accounts and Customer Services
- Attend monthly sales review with the Sales Director
- Provide a qualitative monthly report with ongoing market intelligence detailing competitor activity and rate offering within the segment, including:
- Revenue data
- Competitive set and rates
- Current Travelodge market share
- Purchasing process
- Purchasing hierarchy
- Nature of business
- Distribution channels
- Develop new hotel sales activity to deliver high early occupancy levels and support ongoing trade
What we’ll expect from you as our Account Executive
To succeed in the role, you’ll bring your natural ability to build relationships and desire to work in a fast paced, target driven environment. You’ll be comfortable calling customers and managing the ongoing relationship with them.
In addition you’ll need to demonstrate:
- Good attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Strong Microsoft Office skills and be confident to learn new systems
- Initiative and be able to suggest solutions to overcome problems
- A desire to learn about account development strategies
What you can expect from us
At Travelodge, we are warm, straightforward and optimistic. We have a big footprint in the UK, but still a small company feel and you can expect quality and value to be built in to everything we do. You’ll have the support of a close network of colleagues and managers, and every day is different here! We want you to bring your personality to work and we love our diversity.
Reward and Recognition
It’s not just our customers we want to wake up with a smile on their face. As well as a competitive salary, being part of our hotel support centre means great holiday entitlements, pension contribution deals, being part of our bonus scheme, and a Thanks Card giving generous room and food discounts as well as friends and family rates.
Career and Development
We want you to develop further with us at Travelodge and we’ll provide you a development plan to help you reach your goals. You can expect to have a full induction and training relevant to your role. We advertise all our vacancies internally, so you’ll have the opportunity to really develop your career with Travelodge.
If you feel you are the right candidate for the role as our Account Executive then please click ‘apply’ now! We’d love to hear from you!