6 days left
- Full Time
Required from January 2016.
We would like to hear from an enthusiastic teacher with a real spark for developing children's learning.
You will be driven to do all you can to enable every child to enjoy learning and make good progress.
You need to have the desire to make a difference to children with a wide range of backgrounds and abilities, who need caring and skilled practitioners to ensure they achieve their full potential.
You will have:
- the resilience to work in a challenging but rewarding profession
- experience of working in a varied school setting
- the ability to communicate to a wide range of audiences, partners and agencies
- knowledge of the increased expectations and new curriculum
- the ability to use your own initiative and manage time effectively
- the ability to plan and deliver an aspiring curriculum
- a passion for developing children's learning.
We can offer:
- a brilliant induction to support your start at our school
- exciting opportunities to work within a team
- career progression and professional development
- a welcoming team of staff with a vast range of skills and expertise
- a richly resourced environment
- opportunities to work closely with cluster schools for partnership projects and share expertise
- well behaved children with an enthusiasm for learning.
For more information or to speak about day to day supply roles, please contact Oli by clicking the link below
Apply for KS1 Teacher
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly