English Teacher Nottingham
Secondary English Teacher - Nottingham, Sneinton
£100 - £168 per day
Long Term, full time, starting January
Recently graduated? Do you have a passion for working with children to help them succeed? Then we've got the perfect role for you.
The school is a successful and popular secondary school in the Sneinton area of Nottingham. The school is accessible by public transport and has on site parking as well. The staff value each child's experience and background and aim to work in partnership with parents and carers to develop every child's ability to their maximum potential.
The role is initially a long term temporary role but could be extended for the right candidate.
The head and staff have a particular focus on developing a lifelong love of learning and the development of essential skills to give the best possible experience and education for the children.
- Access to Free CPD course and Safeguarding Training
- 'Recommend a friend' bonus scheme worth up to £300
- Polite and friendly children eager to learn
- Excellent development opportunities
Have you got the passion and drive to raise standards and contribute to taking the school forwards in its mission to constantly deliver a high-quality level of education? If so we ask that you have:
- QTS or NQT status
- Previous experience in a similar role
- An ability to promote effective teaching and learning
- Be subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check
- Communicating with parents and carers over pupils' progress and participating in departmental meetings, parents' evenings and whole school training events
- Preparing pupils for qualifications and external examinations
- Working one-to-one or with small groups of pupils
- Providing engaging and interactive lessons
If you are passionate about delivering a high-quality experience to students and interested in joining a strong team of specialist staff at a successful school, then contact Jackie Southgate today on 0115 9506200