6 days left
- Full Time
Accountant A leading Accountancy practice is looking to recruit a talented Accountant to join their small, friendly team at their busy office in Grimsby. This expanding practice has a large and varied client portfolio and has been operating in the area for over 40 years.
This is a rare opportunity and it is perfect for an aspiring individual who is looking for a challenging role whilst striving to progress their studies.
- You will have experience of working within an Accountancy Practice.
- You will be familiar with the varied workload and be able to work efficiently and accurately on all aspects of clients' affairs.
- You will be AAT, ACCA or ACA part qualified with aspirations of achieving full qualification status.
- Being an outgoing individual you will have excellent inter personal skills and be confident in dealing and communicating with clients and colleagues.
- You will be a strong team player and be highly motivated and committed to progressing your career and studies further.
What you will receive in return:
- Excellent salary and benefits package together with full training and funding to assist you towards gaining a formal professional accounting qualification.
- Enjoy working for a progressive and prosperous leading accountancy firm.
- Be part of a friendly, experienced team within a supportive environment.
- Salary dependent on experience and qualifications.
For more information and to apply, please contact email@example.com with your CV and covering letter.
Apply for Accountant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly