Electrical Estimator - Newmarket
A specialist Building Services Contractor is recruiting for an Electrical Estimator to be based in their office in Newmarket, Suffolk. They are an established company that provide premier mechanical and electrical engineering services for public and private sector clients in commercial and industrial markets undertaking projects within various sectors including the MOD, pharmaceutical, health, education and leisure.
As the Electrical Estimator you will work within an established estimating team in preparing electrical estimates of values up to several million, so previous experience is essential.
The Electrical Estimator will have the following duties and responsibilities:
- Ensure tenders are prepared to a high standard.
- Obtain competitive and accurate quotations from electrical specialists.
- Liaising with other members of the estimating team and contracts managers.
- Carry out estimates using electronic packages.
- Develop working relationships with design consultants, main contractors and clients to establish communication paths in order to clarify design assumptions during the tender process and establish any other business opportunities.
Successful applicants will have the following qualifications and experience:
- Experience within in similar position as Electrical Estimator.
- Electrical qualifications.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Confident communicator.
This position offers a fantastic career path for the right candidate, for more information about this role or if you are keen on a new opportunity within the Building Services sector, please contact Adam Brown on 01223 311735 or 07531183218 or email@example.com