1 day left
- Full Time
Electrical Supervisor - Commercial Projects - Luton
An independent, privately owned M&E Contractor are currently seeking an experienced Electrical Supervisor working from their office in Luton, Bedfordshire but covering projects across the Home Counties and London. They provide a comprehensive service for the installation of electrical and mechanical systems mainly within the commercial, industrial and high specification large scale residential sectors.
Successful applicants will have the following qualifications and experience:
- Overall knowledge and understanding of a wide variety of electrical systems and their installation methods.
- Time served apprentice or relevant electrical qualifications
- Good people management and motivational skills.
- The ability to work under pressure to meet set deadlines
- The ability to plan ahead, co-ordinate and prioritise workloads.
- Control of electrical labour.
- Attend project meetings with clients.
- Day to day problem solving and answering/ resolving any technical queries.
- Full responsibility in assuring the installation is of a high standard.
This position offers a fantastic career path for the right candidate, for more information about this role or if you are keen on a new opportunity within the Building Services sector, please contact Adam Brown on 01223 311735 or 07531183218 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Electrical Supervisor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly