Town Planner - South London - Temporary
My client is a national leading engineering company. Due to expansion they are now seeking a Town Planner on a contract basis with long term prospects and possibility of a permanent future. Start ASAP for the right candidate. To be based in their South East London office. This is an excellent opportunity to join a highly respected and well known contractor with a strong pipeline of work in London and around the U.
- All aspects of planning, programming and progress monitoring.
- Liaise with subcontractors, designers, local authorities, clients and suppliers with all events relating to planning & programming.
- Update progress and production of variance reports.
- Coordinate programme with the projected expenditure.
- Previous experience in a role as a planner in civil engineering.
- Degree HNC/HND in Engineering or related subject.
- Up to date relevant CSCS Card.
Suitable candidates will have a stable career history working on highways improvements contracts.
This position offers a fantastic career path for the right candidate, for more information about this role or keen on a new opportunity within the Building Services sector, please contact Adam Brown on 01223 311735 or 07531183218 or email@example.com