6 days left
- Full Time
Mechanical Estimator - Commercial Projects - Norwich or Cambridge
A leading national building services contractor is currently recruiting for a Mechanical Estimator to be based from their Norwich or Cambridge office. They offer a comprehensive electrical and mechanical design and installation service across many sectors including Education, Health, Defence and Commercial / Industrial.
As the Mechanical Estimator you will work within an established estimating team in preparing mechanical estimates of values up to £3 million, so previous experience is essential.
The Mechanical Estimator will have the following duties and responsibilities:
· Ensure tenders are prepared to a high standard.
· Obtain competitive and accurate quotations from mechanical specialists.
· Liaising with other members of the estimating team and contracts managers.
· Carry out estimates using electronic packages.
· Develop working relationships with design consultants, main contractors and clients to establish communication paths.
Successful applicants will have the following qualifications and experience:
· Experience within in similar position as Mechanical Estimator.
· Mechanical qualifications.
· Strong negotiation skills.
· Confident communicator.
This position offers a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate, for more information about this role or keen on a new opportunity within the Building Services sector, please contact Adam Brown on 01223 311735 or 07531183218 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Mechanical Estimator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly