Electrical Supervisor - Commercial Projects - Cambridge
A 90 years old, family owned mechanical and electrical services company are actively looking for a Electrical Supervisor based in their Cambridge office. The company has an annual turnover in excess of £70 million and directly employs 500 operative, engineering and support staff.
You will have experience in medium to large new build and refurbishment projects within the Commercial, Education, Healthcare, Government and Leisure Sectors.
Successful applicants will have the following qualifications and experience:
· Overall knowledge and understanding of a wide variety of electrical systems and their installation methods.
· Time served apprentice or relevant electrical qualifications
· Good people management and motivational skills.
· The ability to work under pressure to meet set deadlines.
· The ability to plan ahead, co-ordinate and prioritise workloads.
· Control of electrical labour.
· Attend project meetings with clients.
· Day to day problem solving and answering/ resolving any technical queries.
· Full responsibility in assuring the installation is of a high standard.
This position offers a fantastic career path for the right candidate, for more information about this role or keen on a new opportunity within the Building Services sector, please contact Adam Brown on 01223 311735 or 07531183218 or firstname.lastname@example.org