Electrical Contract Manager
7 days left
- Full Time
Electrical Contract Manager - Commercial Projects - Cambridge
A national leader in mechanical and electrical engineering that have been established for over 90 years are currently recruiting for an Electrical Contract Manager to be based in their Cambridge office. They cover a wide range of sectors including various commercial projects - schools, hospitals, offices and M.O.D.
As the Electrical Contract Manager you will be responsible to manage and control a number of multi-disciplined contracts, value range from £50k to £1.5m. You will have total responsibility for the financial success of all contracts ensuring costs are controlled at all levels including the reimbursement for variations/changes that may occur throughout the contract.
Applications are now invited from candidates with the following skills and experience:
· Financial control of multiple electrical projects.
· Procurement of plant and materials.
· Attending meetings with Principle Contractors, Consultants and Architects.
· Labour control.
· Achieve the successful hand over of the project to the clients satisfaction.
· Programming and re-programming of all works.
· Carryout project administration-progress reports.
· Fully resource project and implement any H&S matters.
· Lead, drive and encourage site teams.
This position offers a fantastic career path for the right candidate, for more information about this role or keen on a new opportunity within the Building Services sector, please contact Adam Brown on 01223 311735 or 07531183218 or email@example.com
Apply for Electrical Contract Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly