Head of Music
Are you a passionate head of Music wishing to use your expertise in an outstanding primary school in the heart of London?
A primary school based in the vibrant and flourishing borough of Westminster aims to provide their pupils the best possible start to their education. They are extremely proud of their pupils successes and have a rich and long history of pupils who have gone on to attended top class grammar and private schools.
They are looking for a Music teacher to join their team and lead the Music department in April, the ideal candidate will be enthusiastic, have a deep understanding of Music and be committed to the school and it's pupils. You will be responsible for leading teaching and learning in the department and raising attainment levels.
A career at this school can offer you:
* A supportive network of teachers and staff
* Polite children that work hard
* Small class sizes
* Parents who are positive and take a keen interest in their children education
* Top class and concise CPD opportunities
In return you will be:
* Be innovative and creative in the way that they teach
* Be passionate about making learning interesting and fun
* Play a key part in the extra curricular activities in the school
The headmaster will be holding lesson observations as and when the right applications are received.