3 days left
- Full Time
Office Administrator, Based in Daresbury, Warrington, Salary circa £16k
We have an exciting opportunity for an Office Administrator to join a rapidly growing IT business based in Daresbury, near Warrington. We are looking for a candidate who has some Office Administrator experience, with good IT skills and experience of using Microsoft packages. You will be a motivated and driven individual, keen to kick start your professional career within a company who can offer you training and career development opportunities.
Office Administrator responsibilities will include:
- Management of quote creation, business opportunities and orders.
- Reconciliation and billing
- The creation, updating and distribution of customer contracts
- The administration of business expenses
- Supplier invoices & payments
- Project and task creation
- Timesheet monitoring
- General Admin duties – Answering telephone, meeting room booking, ordering buffet lunches, meeting and greeting visitors, travel & accommodation booking.
- Provide support and cover for all other Back Office team members
The ideal candidate will have:
- Some previous Administrator experience from within an office environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with a positive approach to customer service
- Good IT skills and competent in the use of Microsoft Office
- High levels of accuracy and attention to detail in admin tasks
- A focus on achieving personal and team KPI’s and targets
- The desire to progress and develop your skills
- Knowledge of the IT industry (desirable but not essential)
- Knowledge of Autotask and Sage (desirable but not essential)
If this sounds like the opportunity you have been looking for then please apply attaching your CV.
Apply for Office Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly