Executive Personal Assistant
We’re looking for an experienced PA to support the Group Managing Director. Based in our Head Office in Atherstone, a very competitive salary and benefits package will be offered to the right candidate. This is a fantastic opportunity for a professional and capable individual looking to join a dynamic department of a fast growing organisation.
The ideal candidate will be a positive, hard-working individual who is able to develop strong working relationships with stakeholders across the business. It is important to be able to prioritise work to strict deadlines, whilst remaining calm under pressure. You will be required to work both independently and part of a small team, with excellent communication skills and attention to detail.
- Extensive diary management, including organising accommodation, travel and visit itineraries.
- Screen calls and manage incoming letters.
- Assisting in the planning and preparation of presentations and documentation.
- Preparing memos and letters.
- Preparing of internal and external meeting agendas and information packs.
- Preparation for International and National Senior Management Meetings using SharePoint.
- Project Management.
- Ability to communicate at all levels.
- Ability to liaise internationally with teams across the globe.
- Very strong organisational skills.
- Advanced IT skills (Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Able to work unsupervised on own initiative with the ability to prioritise, multi-task and deliver competing tasks under tight deadlines.
- Experience of diary management including arranging meetings, ensuring all appropriate documentation is available for those meetings and arranging day to day, complex and international travel and accommodation.
- Able to write clear and accurate correspondence, minutes and papers appropriately tailored to the audience.
- A confident and approachable communicator, able to interact with people at all levels (internally and externally) appropriately via email, letter, telephone and face to face.
- Strong analytical skills. Able to evaluate and interpret information to form judgments and make recommendations for action.
- Deal with issues of a confidential/delicate nature in a courteous and diplomatic manner.
- Flexible and able to adapt to the changing demands of a dynamic business environment.
- Ability to devise and implement new procedures quickly.
40 hours p/w
25 days’ holiday + bank holidays
Start date: As soon as possible
To apply, please send your CV and a covering letter by clicking the 'Apply' button before 9th December 2016.