Client Support Executive / Customer Service Advisor
Job Title: eAsE Support Specialist
Location: Guildford, Surrey
Salary: £20,000 - £25,000
The company is one of the UK's leading independent consulting firms that specialises in Pensions, Systems and Data. The company is independently owned and has enjoyed rapid growth over the last 10 years recently being awarded 'Investec Mid-Market 100 UK Fastest Growing Companies' and the London Stock Exchange 1000 companies to Inspire Britain.
They offer clients a range of software designed to support the requirements of the pensions and wider financial services industry. eAsE is the software solution provided by the company to help employers comply with their duties for workplace pensions and auto enrolment. This web-based software gives users complete control of the implementation and ongoing management of auto enrolment including the initial employee assessment, managing of employee opt ins and opt outs, issuing of statutory employee communications and record keeping ensuring compliance with The Pensions Regulator's requirements.
This is a client facing role supporting pension / compliance software. Any candidate will need to have clear and confident manner and the ability to speak with authority on using the eAsE system. The core of the day to day business is around auto-enrolment, prior knowledge of this is not essential and can be learnt on the job.
You will be joining one of the most rapidly expanding areas of the business. As a part of the eAsE team, you will help to:
- Maintain the exceptional standards for the company's support of eAsE clients.
- Be the first point of contact for clients, building and strengthening client relationships.
- Adhere to the company's four core principles of Inclusivity, Integrity, Inspiration and Innovation.
During peak periods, the eAsE team receive a high volume of support calls. Candidates for this role must be able to simultaneously prioritise their workloads, deal with multiple enquires and maintain a pleasant attitude to clients.
- Supporting eAsE Clients with their Level 1 support (front end user) issues.
- Escalating Level 2 & 3 support issues to the appropriate teams.
- Participate in Quality Management.
- Contributing to the development of the eAsE product & proposition.
- Help with eAsE system administration.
- ISO 9001.
- ISO 27001.
- Educated to a minimum of A Level or equivalent standard.
- Experience within a client facing service - preferably in the pensions industry.
- You will need to be computer literate - an understanding of SQL will be advantageous.
- You will need to be driven to exceed expectations but also personable and a strong communicator.
Please be aware that the company will not be providing relocation packages or sponsorship for this role so only candidates eligible to live and work in the UK will be considered for this role.
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of; Client Support Agent, Customer Service Executive, Client Support, Customer Support, Financial Services, Sales Support, Investment Support, Client Services Support, Customer Service Agent, Telesales, Customer Service Advisor, Inbound Calls, Financial Services Executive may also be considered for this role.