Assistant to Company Secretary
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced administrator to provide a proactive support function to the Compliance and Risk department. You will provide continued support for the Hodge governance framework, ensuring a high-quality and confidential service is delivered at all times, with professionalism and enthusiasm.
The ideal candidate is someone who enjoys being busy, is composed and takes pride in organising and supporting others.
This role involves working under limited supervision and requires the jobholder to carry out a range of tasks to include:
- Forward planning and arrangement of Board and Committee meetings;
- Board and Committee meeting support, including liaison with non-executive and executive directors;
- Compiling and issuing meeting packs;
- Assisting the Managing Director and/or Finance Director in preparing governance reports for the Board and its committees;
- Under instruction from the Compliance and Risk Manager, assisting with filing annual returns and accounts to Companies House in a timely manner;
- Assisting with preparation of letters, maintaining accurate records and collating management information on behalf of the Compliance & Risk department.
This is a busy and demanding role which requires a high degree of integrity and discretion when dealing with matters of a highly confidential nature.
The successful candidate must have excellent communication skills, be self-motivated and able to manage their time effectively. With relevant experience of working in a busy office supporting senior management, you will demonstrate strong organisational skills, an eye for detail and the ability to work well as part of a team.
Knowledge of general company secretarial processes and/or familiarity with the financial services sector would be highly desirable.