As the first point of contact for all visitors, you will provide a professional receptionist support function, ensuring the provision of a high quality service is delivered.
You will be involved in the coordination and implementation of general administration and hospitality procedures, to ensure the smooth-running of the front desk.
Your day to day duties will include;
- Meeting and greeting visitors on arrival, creating a warm and friendly welcome.
- Maintain efficiency by organising meeting rooms, monitoring bookings and providing logistical support in preparation for meetings.
- Coordinating requests for on-site car parking, allocating available spaces as appropriate.
- Handling incoming calls, ensuring that messages are taken clearly and professionally; or providing basic information in response to general enquiries.
- Coordinating the sorting and distribution of daily post.
- Manage and monitor office supplies (including kitchen supplies) centrally for the company to maintain adequate stock levels.
To be successful in this role, you will be reliable, flexible and highly organised. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are essential, and you will also be required to demonstrate the ability to multi-task and work well as part of a small team.
The preferred candidate will have some previous experience of a busy reception area and general administration. Previous experience in hospitality is highly desirable. A minimum of 5 GCSEs grade A-C (including English and Maths), is essential.