Digital Communications Manager
2 days left
- Full Time
Fantastic opportunity to take on an exciting digital marketing role for a gluten free food company, working within an established marketing team with full responsibility for all digital content.
The successful candidate will be responsible for all digital communications via websites, email platforms and social media. Liaising with other members of the marketing team on promotional campaigns and ensuring all online content is up to date and relevant on a day-to-day basis. Suitable candidates will be able to manage external agencies, resolve problems quickly and efficiently, communicate at all business levels and have the ability to manage several projects concurrently. Experience of working with Mailchimp and social media channels is essential for this role. Highly desirable to have experience of using Wordpress CMS and CRM Database.
Juvela Digital Communications
- Keeping content on the Juvela websites relevant and up to date – liaising across the business to ensure accuracy and relevance. Being proactive in suggesting new content. Working alongside external web development agency.
- Working alongside CRM Administrator to manage internal CRM system - Microsoft Dynamics.
- Producing a monthly email communication and data capture survey
- Planning and implementing new website content, digital campaigns and social media for the brand, based on insights from stakeholders and competitors.
- Management of external SEO consultant, reporting/advising on all SEO activity.
- Recommending digital communication activities to generate new customer acquisition and increasing the brand loyalty of existing customers.
- Monitoring, analysing and reporting on customer usage of all digital communication channels.
- Participating in regular operational and content reviews with the marketing team.
- Reviewing and reporting on the digital communication activities of competitors, industry bodies and other relevant associates.
- Advising on the latest developments in digital communications including legislation, protocol, domain registration, ethical standards and new channels.
- Liaising with the fulfillment house, as appropriate
- Management of digital marketing budget.
- Assisting the customer support advice line
- Undertaking ad hoc duties as requested by your team leader
- Creativity – able to demonstrate marketing ideas for campaigns / content on the website
- Ability to learn quickly and seek continual improvements / commitment to excellence
- Good analytical skills for analysis and reporting of data and statistics
- Confident and self-motivated with a willingness to work independently when required
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work across different projects at same time
- Understanding of IT software packages & platforms.
Apply for Digital Communications Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly