Class 2 Driver
Class 2 Driver
£11.22 p/hr based on 48 hours p/w
Salary £28,000 p.a. + 22 days annual leave + uniform + excellent corporate benefits
Our client is a leading provider of commercial vehicle rental, contract hire, maintenance and dedicated delivery solutions in the UK. We work hard to understand our customers’ business and transport requirements, and appreciate that every operation is different. That’s why each solution we offer is tailored to suit our customers’ needs.
As a Class 2 Driver you will be part of a team working on a dedicated contract based in Leighton Buzzard, delivering our customers’ orders to their customers’ homes throughout the UK. You will need to demonstrate excellent customer service and take pride in the home delivery of top end prestigious products. Each day may take you to a different part of the country, as you drive as part of a 2 man delivery crew and may include an overnight stay each week.
Key Accountabilities & Responsibilities:
• Home delivery of prestigious products
• Manually deliver goods into customers’ homes and complete thorough quality checks
• Vehicle checks to ensure roadworthiness and compliance with DVSA
• Compliance with relevant Work Instructions, driving hours regulations and other related legislation
In addition to holding a Class 2 Licence you must also have an in date CPC card and Digital Tachograph card. You will enjoy variety, have a flexible attitude towards work and have great communication skills.
Knowledge, Skills, Experience:
• Home delivery
• Attention to detail, thoroughness
• Fantastic communication skills and passion for delivering an excellent customer experience
• Excellent driving skills
The role is Monday to Friday and offers a salary of £24,000 per annum based on a 48 hour week, plus overtime. In addition you will receive 22 days holidays exclusive of Bank Holidays, uniform and other corporate benefits.
We strive to provide a work environment that empowers our professionals as individuals, and as a team. This is a place where:
• Diverse perspectives, experiences and capabilities are highly valued
• New ideas are embraced and celebrated
• Growth doesn't stop
• Contributions always have a home
• You’re supported with the benefits, training and inclusive environment you need to excel
How to apply
If you wish to be considered for this Class 2 Driver role click ‘apply’. You will receive an email shortly after your application - you will need to read and respond to this to complete your application.
You must be eligible to work in the UK.
Suitable skills - Class 2 Multi Drop Driver, Class 2 Driver, Multi Drop Driver, HGV Driver, Delivery Driver, CPC, Logistics, Transport,