Science Teacher (Chemistry and Physics)
4 days left
- Full Time
Science Teacher with a specialism of either Chemistry or Physics
Surrey School - January 2017 Start
Long term vacancy with the possibility of perm for the right candidate
Paid To Scale
The school combines excellent academic results within a caring, friendly and vibrant community. Students are rightly proud of their school, which provides a broad and balanced curriculum promoting independence, intellectual curiosity and a love of learning.
Students start at this school as children and leave as confident young men and women, who have become caring and socially responsible members of their community.
The school creates a purposeful environment in which students are offered an exciting range of rich learning opportunities. Through a blend of traditional values and preparation for life in 21st century, the school gives students the confidence, qualifications and skills they will need to flourish in the future.
As you would expect at a sports college, the aim is that all students will achieve their personal best in their academic studies and in the wider curriculum. As a Science teacher
Parents choose this school because of the:
- High quality relationships between staff and students across the school
- Inspiring teaching
- Excellent Results
- A rich curriculum
- Highly professional staff team
- Extensive enrichment programmes
- Ambitious, successful young people
If you would relish the opportunity of working with highly motivated pupils in a supportive and stimulating professional environment, then we would welcome your application.
The successful candidate will be enthusiastic and positive about science and have experience teaching in a secondary environment. If you have the ability to work effectively with young people and help them to fulfil their potential, then please get in touch.
- On-site cycle storage & parking
- Short bus ride from the station
- Enthusiastic & respectful students
- Spacious and modern staff-room
- Access to Free CPD course and Safeguarding Training
- Caring, supportive & dedicated co-workers
Have you got the passion and drive to raise standards and contribute to taking the school forwards in it's mission to constantly deliver a high-quality level of education? If so we ask that you have:
- Teaching qualification
- A degree in Science or an appropriate related subject
- Experience teaching Science (preferably Chemistry and Physics)
- Excellent organisational skills
- An ability to promote effective teaching and learning
- Enthusiasm commitment and flexibility
- Planning, preparation & delivery of curriculum necessary subject matter
- Providing engaging and interactive lessons
- Communicating with parents and carers over pupils progress and participating in departmental meetings, parents evenings and whole school training events
- Participating in and organising extracurricular activities, such as outings, social activities and sporting events
- Preparing pupils for qualifications and external examinations
If you are passionate about delivering a high-quality level of education to students and interested in joining a strong team of specialist staff, working at a successful school, don't hesitate, apply today.
Apply for Science Teacher (Chemistry and Physics)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly