PE Teacher (Girls)
7 days left
- Full Time
Girls PE Teacher - January Start
East Grinstead - 2 Term Contract
Full Time - Paid to Scale
Tutor Group and After School Fixtures
Would you like to work within a fantastic and supportive team?
Are you looking for a full time long term position?
Can you teach Girls PE?
Are you an exciting and thought-provoking PE Teacher who is available from January 2017?
If so, we have the perfect job for you!
This school community is reflective and very ambitious; they challenge and support each other with high expectations. All students are offered the chance to learn and grow together with the right to be listened to and express themselves.
Their examination results over recent times speak for themselves; last year saw them achieving some of the highest results in West Sussex, with 73% of students gaining at least five passes at GCSE grade C or above including English and maths, over 80% at grade C or above in both GCSE English and GCSE maths and, at A level, over half of all grades at B, A or A*. This reflects their determination to work hard for each and every individual and thereby maximise their chances of success.
Have you got the passion and drive to raise standards and contribute to taking the school forwards in it's mission to constantly deliver a high-quality level of education?
- Teaching Girls PE to KS 3 (KS 4 on occasion)
- Full Time to start in January for 2 terms
- Candidates must have full QTS and have a proven track record of raising standards in PE
- Candidates must have relevant teaching experience (Must be able to provide 2 teaching references)
- On-site parking available
- Short walk from mainline train station
- Brilliant and modern classroom resources including interactive whiteboards
- Access to Free CPD course and Safeguarding Training/courses
- Supportive and available senior leadership team
- Providing engaging and interactive lessons
- Communicating with parents and carers over pupils' progress and participating in departmental meetings, parents' evenings and whole school training events
- Tutor Group and After School Fixtures
- Planning and preparing all subjects within the current national curriculum
If you are passionate about delivering a high-quality level of education to students and interested in joining a strong team of specialist staff, working at a successful school, don't hesitate, apply today.
Do you know any teachers who are looking for work? We offer a Recommend a Teacher Scheme where we will pay you £300 worth of vouchers for each teacher you recommend once they have worked a short qualifying period.
All candidates will be subject to Randstad Education's child safety standards and UK eligibility checks
Apply for PE Teacher (Girls)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly