School Administrators required
We are recruiting for Administrators / Receptionists to cover staff shortages and holidays in a school in Central Bristol.
We are looking for somebody who is flexible and is looking to work on a part time basis.
In order to be successful with your application you will have previous experience of using a data base and working as an administrator / receptionist. Previous experience of working with SIMS and prior school experience is desirable.
As a school administrator your duties will include but not be limited to:
- To provide an efficient and high quality administrative support to all staff and students
- To be responsible for promoting and safeguarding the welfare of children
- Typing of letters, minutes, forms, reports
- Covering reception
- Using SIMS to update student data
- To be considered for this role it is essential that you have experience of working as an administrator , can prioritise a heavy work load, multi-skill and work on your own initiative