Junior Paraplanner / IFA Administrator
6 days left
- Full Time
As part of a continued plan to expand the business we are seeking a Junior Paraplanner/ IFA Administrator.
This is the chance for an ambitious individual to take the next step up in their career and achieve the best from themselves; by working for a company who pride themselves on the quality of their specifically tailored advice for their clients and achieve this by placing the client at the centre of all their actions.
The purpose of the role is to provide paraplanning and administration support within the firm. The overall focus of the role is to help ensure that the overall Financial Planning process is as smooth and effective as possible for the clients of the firm. You will be involved in the research, preparation and ongoing review of Financial Planning recommendations, and support the firm in building and developing long term client relationships.
• Assist in research and analysis surrounding the Financial Planning process.
• To prepare suitability reports in accordance with agreed recommendations.
• Develop and maintain technical, product and provider knowledge.
• You will liaise with clients, investment managers and insurance companies.
• Provide full administrative support
• Good organisational, IT and communication skills.
• Keen interest in the Financial Planning process.
• Excellent attention to detail.
• Team Player.
• Positive attitude and willingness to learn.
Apply for Junior Paraplanner / IFA Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly