Sales Support Coordinator
New opportunity not to be missed! LWC Drinks has an exciting opportunity for a Sales Support Coordinator to join the growing team based in Stoke on Trent. Joining us on a full time permanent basis, you will receive a competitive salary depending on experience.
LWC Drinks Ltd provides licensed establishments with all of their bar and sundry supplies. LWC Drinks are more than just a distributor and at 24th place in the Sunday Times PWC Profit Track 100, they have become the fastest growing privately owned drinks company in Britain. Their aim is to provide the best customer service in the industry, as well as an impressive and extensive portfolio of products.
The Sales Support Coordinator will increase customer retention by closely managing Retention reports and keeping attrition to a minimum.
Key Responsibilities of the Sales Support Coordinator
- To ensure a high standard of customer service with creating an initial business relationship with all new customers. Set up initial orders and delivery requirements.
- Take ownership of solving customer issues through pro-active customer service.
- Ensure that own label POS is permanently available at depot level whilst managing the cost budget.
- To promote the sale of LWC Drinks own brand products
- Briefing of all office staff and account managers on new brochures.
- To produce and analyse daily margin reports, to action amendments and follow up on the progress of accounts.
- To identify customers with spending capacity of greater than £10,000 per week and liaising with the Account Management Team
- Retaining strong relationships with account managers, helping them in acquiring new business and assisting with their administration needs.
- Providing key support for account managers; informing them of results from the 5 weekly report, ensuring that they stay aware of business retention and setting up appointments for new business.
- Inputting orders and reviewing products and accounts on the trinity system.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience required by the Sales Support Coordinator
- Excellent Customer service skills
- Use of Microsoft Excel for spreadsheets and records
- Ability to use the trinity system and LWC drinks quote system
- Good team work skills
- Good communication and relationship building skills
- Good specialist knowledge of the drinks industry, products and the on trade market
With excellent opportunities to develop and enhance your career, LWC Drinks is the place to be. Why not click apply today to become our Sales Support Coordinator – don’t miss out on this exceptional opportunity to join the fastest growing privately owned drinks company in Britain.
No Agencies please, if you are an agency please respect our policy of no cold calling.