6 days left
- Full Time
Study Inn has an exciting opportunity for a Operations Administrator to join our Admin Team based in our Head Quarters in Coventry City Centre. You will be on a full time permanent contract, with a highly competitive salary.
Study Inn is a new concept in Student accommodation and combines the security, quality and comfort of a Hotel with the fun and vibrancy of student halls or residence. We have extensive experience in designing, building and operating both hotels and private student halls of residence. Study Inn first opened in Coventry in 2009 with the objective of creating the best quality serviced student housing available in the UK. Between 2009 and 2013 we opened three more centres in Coventry and new Centres in Nottingham and Sheffield which have gained Study Inn a National and International reputation.
We are looking for an experienced Operations Administrator to join our Admin Team who will ensure the daily input and procedures are carried out efficiently for the Admin department by handling all enquires in the correct and professional manner. This includes handling day-to-day emails, telephone calls & walk-in enquiries. They will be able to take on a wide range of tasks listed below to ensure our guests enjoy their stay. Our Operations Administrator will require excellent customer-service, communication, and problem solving skills. They will also be able to demonstrate they can work under pressure while maintaining their composure and being friendly at all times.
Your responsibilities as an Operations Administrator will include:
- To ensure that all ongoing daily tasks and individual allocated jobs in the administration department, including the daily checklist are dealt with efficiently and within the timeframe set.
- To deal with all correspondence, queries or complaints with past or present guests and inform and follow up with the relevant departments giving clear instruction and/or alerting any concerns to management.
- To uphold excellent customer service via phone, email & face to face at all times.
- To create and send messages to guests in relation to all required operations notifications via TCAS or Outlook express.
- To assist and support site staff at all locations and liaise with the Area Manager.
- To ensure that maintenance systems and schedule is being followed and completed to a high standard.
- To process information received and distribute/communicate all information to relevant site teams, management & directors.
- Use TCAS and SIMS computer systems to assist with daily tasks.
- Prepare and supply any administration paperwork for site staff as and when required.
- To assist with answering Head Office switchboard and dealing with telephone calls generally.
- To control, action and process all scanned documents from each location.
- To comply with all company policies and procedures.
- To assist in activating key cards, car park requests, room swop requests, bookings of meeting rooms, games enquiries, post & parcels and greeting visitors as and when required.
- To help arrange and support site staff with viewings and visitor show arounds on request from directors & management.
- To assist in retrieving feedback from guests via the student surveys and liaising with the marketing manager with results.
- To cover conference reception and any other reception on request when centre managers are on annual leave or absent.
- To carry out any other duties that may be required from you from time to time to meet the needs of the business.
To apply as our Operations Administrator, you will need:
- Proven IT skills knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Excellent customer service skills both face to face, Telephone & Email
- Strong organisational and clear communication skills
- Experience of an Administrator Role ideally within a call centre or hotel environment
- Fluent in another language is essential
- All candidates must provide proof of eligibility to work in the UK to be considered
- Must have a full UK Driving license and be in a position to drive.
Benefits of working for Study Inn Include:
- 28 days annual leave
- Enhanced Christmas Leave – Not taken from annual entitlement
- Bonus Holiday for midweek birthdays
- Employee assistance programme
- Competitive Salaries
- Annual Salary Reviews
- Bonus Scheme
- Free City Centre Parking
- Free access to on site Gym facilities
If you feel you’re the right candidate for the role of our Operations Administrator, then please click ‘apply’ now!
Apply for Operations Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly