1 day left
- Full Time
We have an exciting opportunity for a Charity Fundraiser (Direct Debit) to join our team based in London. The role will be a full time position working Monday-Friday, 10am-6pm and offering £9 per hour basic rate plus bonus with OTE £14.70 per hour.
Every hour, another person in the UK goes blind. Guide Dogs provides a range of mobility services and works to break down barriers so that people with sight loss can get out and about on their own terms.
Inspired People are currently recruiting street fundraisers to work on the Guide Dogs in-house street fundraising campaign. This is a fantastic opportunity to work for one of the UK’s best fundraising campaigns, persuading members of the public to sponsor a puppy!
Charity Fundraiser (Direct Debit) - The role:
- Talk to members of the public.
- Promote the charity and encourage people to ‘Sponsor a Puppy’
- Help to motivate your fellow team members.
- Represent the charity in a professional and positive manner.
Charity Fundraiser (Direct Debit) - What we’re looking for:
- Outgoing and friendly applicants.
- People with a drive to hit targets.
- People with a passion for helping others.
- An excellent level of English.
- Applicants over 18 years old.
Experience in customer service and sales is desirable.
Charity Fundraiser (Direct Debit) - What we offer:
- £9/hour basic wage.
- A competitive quality based bonus structure.
- Training and coaching to help you exceed your targets.
- A lively and supportive team environment.
- The warm fuzzy feeling you get when you do well.
Guide Dogs are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all children, young people and vulnerable adults with whom we work. And we expect our fundraisers to fully share this commitment.
To apply to join our team as a Charity Fundraiser (Direct Debit) please click ‘Apply’.
Apply for Charity Fundraiser
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly