Valeter – Full Time (Poole)
Valeter – Full Time
Established over 35 years ago, we are still a family run organisation.
We have 15 branches and a fleet of over 1800 vehicles
U-Drive is the largest wholly owned independent vehicle rental company in the Southwest.
Valeting Job Role:
Reporting to the Branch Manager you will be providing a complete and efficient valet service for the hire of rental vehicles, while providing a positive experience.
Specific duties include:
- Cleaning vehicles to U-Drive standards upon return from hire using specialist chemicals and equipment
- Checking vehicles at the end of hire for damage, using the appropriate system
- Reporting faults, damage or general un-roadworthiness in accordance with safety regulations and Company processes
- Completing the Pre-Rental Vehicle Inspection for every hire
- Parking vehicles in allocated areas depending on the status of vehicle
- Showing customers to vehicles, marking damage, showing controls, discussing vehicle equipment, fuel type etc to ensure the understanding of the vehicle and customer parking allocations
U-Drive is a growing business and the opportunities for development and promotion are excellent. The working environment is exciting, fast paced and ever-changing, no two days are the same!
Team members must:
- Be an experienced valeter
- Able to communicate with people of all levels
- Presentable and smart as duties will include assisting in the office
- Basic computer skills
- Able to work to deadlines and work under pressure
- Able to work well in a team
- Good attention to detail
- Honest and trustworthy
- Friendly and polite with a willingness to help others
- Have a full clean UK driving licence
- Have a positive, ‘Can do’ attitude
- Be able to work in a fast paced, ever changing environment
- 45 hours per week, working 5 days of a 7 day rota (must be willing and available to work weekends)
- Salary £16,848 per year
- 20 days annual leave + statutory bank holiday entitlement
- Free uniform
- Full training
- Access to company pension scheme
- Excellent development and promotion opportunities
If this position is of interest to you, please complete the attached application form and return it to email@example.com. Alternatively, please call Kelly Eales on 01794 510287
Thank you for showing interest in our vacancy, we look forward to hearing from you shortly.