Nursery Nurse (Level 3)
If you are a Level 3 qualified Nursery Nurse then Randstad Education would love to hear from you!
We are recruiting on behalf of one of our biggest clients in central Manchester for a Level 3 nursery nurse. The nursery has excellent transport links from the city centre.
We are looking for an immediate start at an outstanding setting which offers excellent indoor and outdoor facilities for children from ages 0 to 5. You will be working in a supportive environment with a professional and hard working team of nursery nurses and benefit from an enthusiastic leadership team. The role will be full time and on a permanent basis.
We ask that you:
- Hold Nursery nurse or Teaching Assistant qualifications or equivalent recognised UK support qualifications (Level 3 minimum)
- Have a good knowledge of the current relevant National Curriculum areas in EYFS and child development
- Have high expectations of achievement and behaviour and always strive to get the best out of children
- Be well organised and be able to plan effectively Be adaptable to cope with any situation
- The post itself is subject to an enhanced DBS Certificate as well as satisfactory references.
If you believe this role is suitable, please send your CV to the Manchester office.