Production Team Member
7 days left
- Full Time
Shifts: Thursday, Friday, Saturday 7:00am - 7:30pm. Sunday off. Monday , Tuesday, Wednesday Shift 7:00am - 7:30pm. Week on & week off basis
Our client is an innovative and trusted developer, manufacturer and supplier of customised procedure packs and vascular access devices for use across a range of clinical departments. As a proudly independent company, their responsiveness and agility, combined with strong partnership and collaboration ethos, make them a supplier of choice to health organisations the world over.
They are looking for Production Team Member to produce high quality medical products in line with the customer specification to ensure output targets and on time delivery to our client's customers. You will carry out operations in line with the product specification requirements and prescribed method of working in line with the company medical hygiene procedures and rules.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform production operations to the level of required timings
- Work within the Company's Health & Safety Policy
- Work within a team and contribute towards continuous improvement programmes
- Undergo training to meet the Company's Flexibility Requirements
- Assist with on job training for new people
- Perform production operations to the level of quantities required per hour
- To work within a team and contribute towards continuous improvement programmes, such as Kaizen and Lean Manufacturing.
- To undergo training to meet the Company's Flexibility Requirements
- Work to the quality systems, IS013485/EN46000
- Monitoring Production: Visual Checking, Daily and Monthly Clean Downs
- Moving products and materials on work trollies
Who are they looking for?
The successful candidate will have previous experience in a similar role and be numerate and literate. You will also have excellent coordination and dexterity due to the nature of the job.
- Previous experience in Manufacturing environment would be beneficial
- Awareness / Knowledge of Health & Safety in a manufacturing environment
- Good level of verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work well as part of a team
What's in it for you?
- Free Parking
- Free tea and coffee
- Excellent holiday entitlement
- Auto-enrolment for pensions
After you have successfully completed your probationary period you can enjoy the following excellent benefits:
- High street shopping discounts
- Child care vouchers
How to Apply
Please click on apply and submit your full CV. Please be aware you are also required to complete an online application form, this will be emailed to you on receipt of your CV.
Apply for Production Team Member
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly