Progressive Media Group is a privately held group of successful companies that span Media, Business Information Services, Finance Technology and Communications. Our portfolio of brands include GlobalData Energy, Timetric, New Statesman media group, Spear’s publishing group, Progressive Content, Global Trade Media and more.
Within our print and online media companies we provide controlled circulation magazines, reference websites, and business conferences and forums for top company executives and senior management.
We are currently looking for Sales Executives for our expanding London office, if appointed you will be responsible for selling a range of online and digital marketing solutions to new clients including advertising, business data and sponsorship.
Duties of the Sales Executive:
- Lead sourcing/generating new business leads
- New business acquisition
- Building up long term relationships and developing account plans
- Presenting online product demonstrations
- Achieving and exceeding sales targets
- Ensuring KPI's are met
Requirements of the Sales Executive
- Creativity and tenacity
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Wanting to succeed in a competitive sales environment
- Comfortable doing business at senior director level
- Ability to grasp new concepts/learn about industry sectors/supply chains quickly
- Experience in B2B telephone sales
- Proven sales results
- Generous basic salary, depending on experience
- Your salary will increase based on the revenue you generate
- Uncapped commission
- Training and development
- Career development programme
- Possibility of travel to meet clients at events/in their offices
- Vibrant working environment
Please note – Applicants must have an existing right to work in the UK!