We are currently recruiting on behalf of one of our clients who are seeking a qualified Nursery Nurse to work in a busy nursery setting in Bury.
Would you like a position working within a nursery environment which will develop your professional abilities? Do you have the drive to support the children's academic needs? If so, we have the perfect role for you!
This position is part time (3 days a week) and will be starting from January 2017 until Easter, with a potential to carry on if you are the suitable candidate for the role. You will need to have a minimum of level 2 qualification in childcare.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Be confident in building rapport with the children, parents and staff
- Supporting the children to create an outstanding learning environment for the children in your care
- To work independently as well as part of a team
- Minimum level 2 qualification in child development
- Excellent knowledge of the EYFS
- Minimum of 3 months experience within an early years setting
- Passion for working in early years
If you believe this role is suitable, please send your CV across today.