January is almost here, New Year, new you? Are you a highly experienced Geography teacher? Are you able to make a difference & raise attainment? If the answer is yes to the three above then you are what we are looking for!
This position is to start January covering up until the end of the school year in Doncaster!
- Qualified teaching status
- Experience teaching Geography to KS3&4
- Proven track record of a high teaching standard
- A competitive daily rate
- Good standards of behaviour
- Proven academic performance
- Plan, prepare and teach lessons at KS3 and KS4
- Participate in and organise extra-curricular activities
- Maintain within the school's behaviour management policy
- Monitor pupil's progress as well as preparing them for external examinations
If you are passionate about delivering a high-quality experience to children & interested in joining a strong team of specialist staff at a successful school, please contact Lewi today on 0114 2743765 at our Sheffield office or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org