Are you a dynamic EYFS Teacher? Do you have a genuine passion for teaching? Would you thrive in a fast moving primary school? Do you have a sound knowledge of the national curriculum and can deliver it in a way to motivate children to achieve?
A primary school in Barnsley is looking to appoint an outstanding EYFS Teacher. This Primary School has children who are goal driven and teachers who are dedicated to raising attainment. The school are looking for an enthusiastic and dedicated practitioner. This is a rewarding role which will provide you the chance to develop within a hard-working team who will support you throughout your time as the school.
* Access to CPD course and Safeguarding Training;
* Being part of an ?outstanding? school;
* The school is dedicated to improving results year on year;
* The opportunity to be part of a friendly and supportive network.
The successful applicant will:
* Have QTS;
* Be committed to achieving high standards of teaching and learning for all;
* Be motivated, positive and dynamic;
* Be willing to be fully involved in the life of the school community;
* Have excellent organisational skills.
* Have previous experience in teaching in EYFS
* Your role will consist of guiding children in the foundation stage to further their development and understanding of the National Curriculum.
* Communicating with parents and carers over pupils progress and participating in departmental meetings, parents evenings and whole school training events.
If you are passionate about delivering a high-quality level of education to students and interested in joining a strong team of specialist staff, working at a successful school, don't hesitate, send across your CV today!