Level 3 Nursery Nurse
3 days left
- Full Time
Are you passionate about working in childcare?
Do you hold a minimum of a level 3 qualification in childcare?
Are you looking for full time hours in an "outstanding" early years provision? Then look no further!
Randstad Education is currently recruiting a Level 3 nursery nurse for one of our private nurseries in Bolton, this will be a full time position on a permanent basis. They are looking for somebody who has had previous experience within a nursery setting for at least 12 months.
- Relevant Qualification in Childcare/Early Years - NVQ, CACHE, B-TECH, BA, BA (HONS) (Minimum Level 3)
- Excellent knowledge of the EYFS
- Approachable and caring with a passion for working with children as a Nursery Nurse
You will need to:
- To observe, monitor and provide constructive feedback on children's progress
- To understand the roles of parents and carers in children's learning and demonstrate ability to liaise with parents and carers sensitively and effectively
- To work independently as well as part of a team
- To work creatively
- To develop their knowledge through the evaluation of their own learning needs
- To demonstrate very good numeracy and literacy skills
If you believe this is a suitable role, please send your CV to our Manchester Office.
Apply for Level 3 Nursery Nurse
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly