Our client is a computer software company, formed in 2004 with Headquarters based in Huddersfield, West Yorkshire. They are a computer software company who operate in almost every area of the British horse racing industry. They supply systems, including hardware and software to most stakeholders in the industry including the British Horseracing Authority (BHA), Turf TV, Satellite Information Services (SiS) Limited and racecourse bookmakers.
With a team of over 20 colleagues who:
- Supply hardware and software to over 400 on-course bookmakers in the UK
- Support various associated corporate clients, e.g. the British Horse Racing Authority
- Provide full technical support at each race meeting throughout the UK
Due to constant growth and expansion, our client is looking to appoint a Technician to join their team in the South Midlands/Southern region.
Essential Skills area as follows:
- Customer Service skills
- Information Technology skills I.e. Microsoft applications
- Good problem solving, organisation and literacy skills
If you feel that you meet the requirements our client is looking for and would like to join the team, then send in your CV today by clicking the APPLY button below.