Relief Rental Supervisor – Full Time (Somerset, Dorset & Devon)
Relief Rental Supervisor – Full Time (including every Saturday)
Salary – Dependant on experience
U-Drive Ltd – The West Country
About U-Drive Ltd:
Established over 35 years ago, we are still a family run organisation.
Has 15 branches and a fleet of over 1700 vehicles.
U-Drive is the largest wholly owned independent vehicle rental company in the Southwest.
Relief Rental Supervisor job role:
We are currently looking to recruit a positive and friendly individual with customer service experience for our Relief Rental Supervisor vacancy. The key duties and responsibilities are:
- Manage the branch when covering for the Branch Manager/Rental Supervisor
- Answer incoming telephone enquiries promptly
- Quote for customer requirements and take bookings, utilising the ‘Can Do’ attitude.
- Manage all vehicle allocations to ensure that customer requirements are met and best vehicle utilisation is achieved
- Process all internet sales, address any queries and monitor system for enquiries as required
- Check vehicle at end of hire for damage, using appropriate system, as and when required
- Ensure that all customer payments are banked on a daily basis to ensure to daily, weekly and monthly cash-flow is accurately reflected
- Take responsibility for vehicle checking and cleanliness in the absence of the Valeter, including the pre-rental inspection.
You will be required to work at any of the following branch locations covering for rota’d days off and absence:
You will be working 45 hours per week on a rota basis (5 days out of 7) and must be able to work every Saturday.
U-Drive is a growing business and the opportunities for development and promotion are excellent.
The working environment is exciting, fast paced and ever-changing and no two days are the same!
The ideal candidate must be:
- Skilled use of Microsoft suite of business applications
- Able to communicate at all levels including good telephone skills
- Knowledge of credit card, internet sales process and cash handling
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Able to work to deadlines and work under pressure
- Able to work well in a team
- Good attention to detail
- Honest and trustworthy
- Presentable at all times
- Friendly and polite with a willingness to help others
Contractual Terms and Benefits:
- 45 hours per week, working 5 days of a 7 day rota (including Saturdays))
- 20 days annual leave + statutory bank holiday entitlement
- Free uniform
- Full training
- Access to company pension scheme
- Excellent development and promotion opportunities
If this position is of interest to you please complete the attached application form and return it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively please call Kelly Eales on 01794 510287
Thank you for showing interest in our vacancy, we look forward to hearing from you shortly