Primary Teacher Year 3
Year 3 Primary School Teacher
What better way to bring in the New Year then a fun, exciting and fresh new job/opportunity as a Year 3 Primary Teacher…. This school, team and job will tick all the boxes! The school is larger than life with a family ethos, innovative learning techniques embraced and encouraged, supportive senior leadership that promote a healthy home/work life balance and children that are happy and excited to learn! If this sounds like the dream job then please don't delay and apply today!
This school is praised for its continual investment in all its pupils and its dedication to its belief and value that pupils should have confidence, curiosity and independence. The school offers a bright and friendly environment and any one who enters the school feels immediately welcomed. The school is an average sized 2 form primary school with 200+ pupils on role. All pupils are offered a broad and balanced curriculum and extensive extra curricular activities. The school have recently been awarded 'good' with elements of outstanding at ofsted and was recognised for offering there pupils a safe and secure environment to thrive.
* Onsite Parking available
* accessible public transport links
* Designated PPA time in weekly schedule
* Bright and spacious staff room with copious amounts of tea and biscuits
* Access to Free CPD course and Safeguarding Training/courses
* Supportive and available senior leadership team
All applicants for this position must have the following requirements to be considered:
* Teaching Qualification (Overseas trained teachers will be considered with valid NARIC OR NCTL qualification recognition)
* Relevant teaching experience (Must be able to provide 2 teaching references)
* Relevant knowledge of the current national curriculum
* Eligibility to work in the UK
* Providing engaging and interactive lessons
* Communicating with parents and carers over pupils' progress and participating in departmental meetings, parents' evenings and whole school training events
* Planning and preparing all subjects within the current national curriculum
If you would like to know more about this position or would like to apply then please submit your application today.
This role is open to receiving applications over the next two weeks. Within a week of the closing date, appropriate applicants will begin a three-stage interview process, after which shortlisted candidates will be invited to attend the final stage of the interview process with appropriate school leadership.