We are looking for a Care Coordinator/Administrator in Redhill, Surrey who can take ownership of their own clients and ensure they are provided with the quality care they deserve. Our client is an award winning National Homecare Provider and they pride themselves on providing quality service to individual clients as ‘individuals’ within their own homes.
They make sure that all their clients are matched to the most suitable carer for them. They do this by ensuring the carers professional experience and training matches the client’s needs, as well as looking at their individual personalities and any hobbies that they could share together. This process ensures the client has excellent care as well as a trusted friend!
As a Care Coordinator/Administrator your responsibilities will involve:
- Accepting, allocating and processing referrals for new work.
- Accepting and processing changes and amendments to existing care packages
- Working with other members of the team to ensure high quality service provision.
- Talking to the customers on a regular basis about their care.
- Keeping computer and paper files up to date with changing information.
- Take part in the on-call rota on a rotational basis.
To become a Care Coordinator/Administrator you will:
- Ideally possess a minimum of CQF Level 3 or equivalent with experience in a similar role.
- Have the ability to prioritise with excellent administration skills.
- Have a full UK driver’s license and access to a vehicle.
Above all, you will be caring and compassionate, self-motivated and keen to learn, with the ability to organise clients and care workers. If this sounds like you then please click on apply!