Senior Printed Circuit Design Engineer
Set up in 1974 our client is one of the most established Printed Circuit Design Facilities in Europe.
In addition to its core PCB design business, the company offers a range of value added services and disciplines including Electronic Engineering,PCB Manufacture and Assembly, and PCB Design Engineers for temporary/permanent site contracts.
The company operates in pleasant surroundings from the top floor of an old Mill building in Stonehouse, Gloucestershire with views across the countryside.
Our client is looking for the best possible candidate to take on the role of Senior Printed Circuit Design Engineer to add to its experienced team and enhance its position as a leading Printed Circuit Service provider.
The right candidate will have the following experience:
- HDI, High-Speed digital (FBGA's, DDR memory etc) RF design and ideally Power Electronics.
- Familiarity with High Reliability applications/requirements - Aerospace/Avionics/Defence/Military/Automotive/etc.
- Familiarity with IPC standards.
- Good understanding of electronic principals.
- Good understanding of PCB Manufacture/Assembly processes/requirements.
- Good knowledge of Mentor ‘Expedition’.
- Cadence Allegro and/or Altium Designer experience advantageous.
In this role you’ll have the following duties:
- Library management.
- Constraint management.
- Production documentation/outputs.
- Supplier liaison
- Customer liaison/site visits
- IPC Designer Certification
If you feel you meet the requirements out client has set, you’re up to the task and feel like this is the role for you, then please send in your CV today by clicking the APPLY button below.