Sales Support Administrator
Sales Support Administrator
Are you a quality focused administration professional with a high level of attention to detail and excellent organisational skills? If so and you thrive using your own initiative and would love to be part of a fast growing national company in a busy role, keep reading to uncover an amazing opportunity.
Calder Industrial Materials is a highly reputable manufacturing company with headquarters based in Chester, with significant experience delivering high quality, tailored solutions for a wide range of customers worldwide. Calder is one of the UK’s leading building materials suppliers, delivering lead sheet and a wide range of ancillary products to builders’ merchants nationwide. In addition, Calder are also the UK’s leading specialist in lead engineering. The company designs, manufactures and installs radiation shielding and other products in the nuclear, medical and other markets.
Reporting to the Commercial Manager, as the Sales Support Administrator you’ll be responsible for the administration systems and processes, guaranteeing timely and effective operation. You’ll also deal with enquiries from new and existing customers, ensuring high standards of customer service at all times. Your responsibilities and duties will include, although not be limited to;
- Planning production workload and processing orders for key customers
- Entering sales and works orders
- Maintaining stock control records and bills of material
- Contacting key customers regularly for updates on their requirements
- Updating the CRM system and maintaining spreadsheets
- Quoting from price book and providing basic lead requirement pricing
- Actively following up quotations and enquiries
- Ensuring invoices are distributed in a timely manner and processing purchase orders
- Researching upcoming projects via online database
- Assisting and supporting Despatch and the Sales Team as and when required
- Processing and dealing with orders from Calder’s consumer products website
- Undertaking general front of house reception and administration tasks
To be considered for this Sales Support Administrator role you MUST have the following experience, knowledge, skills, and attributes;
- Proven experience working within a similar busy administrative role
- IT literacy with superb knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Excellent telephone communication skills
- Superb organisational skills and ability to prioritise tasks
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with external and internal contacts
- Team player with a flexible and can do attitude towards tasks
- High level of attention to detail, numerate and literate
- Ability to work using own initiative
Salary: £16,500 - £17,500, level dependent on experience
Additional Benefits: 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays, contributory pension scheme following successful probation period, cycle to work, childcare and Wider Wallet employee discount voucher schemes, and free car parking.
Contract Type: Permanent
Hours of Work: Monday to Thursday 8:30am – 5:00pm, Friday 8:30am – 12:30pm
Contracted Hours: 35 hours per week
This Sales Support Administrator vacancy is advertised by JVP Jobs on behalf of the employer Calder Industrial Materials. At JVP Jobs we believe in providing complete transparency for you the job seeker, and by applying for this role you give express consent for us to directly submit your application to our above named client in conjunction with this vacancy only. Please note that JVP is an advertising company NOT a recruitment agency, therefore all applications will be reviewed directly by the employer Calder Industrial Materials, and should they wish to progress your application further, they will be in contact with you.
Calder Industrial Materials requests for no recruitment agency contact please.
Feel free to visit JVPJobs co uk to access CV and Interview tips, apply for advertised vacancies, and set up email job alerts.