Business Development Manager – Full Time (Hampshire)
Business Development Manager – Full Time
Salary - Basic Salary of £21,000.00 per annum + uncapped commission scheme (OTE around £27-£30K)
Location - U-Drive Ltd (Hampshire Area)
Established over 35 years ago, U-Drive is a family run organisation. With 15 branches and a fleet of over 1700 vehicles, U-Drive is considered the largest wholly independent vehicle rental company in the Southwest.
We are currently looking to recruit a positive and friendly individual with a ‘can do’ attitude. Reporting into the Operations Manager you will be required to develop the U-Drive business by ensuring that sales opportunities are identified, followed up and closed, while providing a positive experience by:
- Managing all accounts to ensure that customer requirements are met and all opportunities to make additional sales are identified and pursued, such as Vehicle Rental, Contract Hire and Leasing and Vehicle Sales.
- Generate and convert sales leads to meet targets as agreed
- Actively seek out new business and identify new advertising and sales opportunities
- Respond to all customer enquiries regarding sales and convert enquiries into sales wherever possible
- Manage accounts on a monthly basis, maintaining a high level of customer service.
You will be working 45 hours per week on a basic salary of £21,000.00 per annum + uncapped commission scheme (OTE around £27-£30K)
The ideal applicant would:
- Have previous experience of Previous experience of sales
- Be able to work to deadlines
- Be honest and trustworthy
- Be friendly and polite with a willingness to help others
- Be able to communicate with people of all levels
- Have the ability to work under pressure
- Be presentable
- Skilled use of Microsoft suite of business applications
Have been successful in a competitive selling environment and is confident with lead generation.
Previous experience of vehicle rental is desirable and would be advantageous.
What do our current team members say?
‘I enjoy working with a wide range of people and the challenges that come with day to day rental’
‘Great team work within the office. We have all got a good sense of humour and support each other always’
‘Moving to work in U-Drive was the best decision I’ve made in my career. I really enjoy working here and want to have a long and successful career here. I'm proud to tell people where I work, I feel as if I make an impact to the business and that satisfies me.’
What can we offer you?
We offer all team members full training and free uniform. Additional benefits include access to Company Pension Scheme, a Recommend a Friend scheme and excellent career prospects for the right candidate. Due to this being a field sales role you will also be provided with a company vehicle.
To apply for this role you must hold a full clean driving licence
If this position is of interest to you please complete the attached application form and return it to firstname.lastname@example.org. With your CV
Thank you for showing interest in our vacancy, we look forward to hearing from you shortly