Sales Office Assistant
2 days left
- Full Time
Eastwood Park is an established training and conference centre, which is renowned worldwide for its specialist technical, engineering and facilities & estates management training, primarily to the healthcare sector.
We are looking for a well organised and highly motivated person to become an effective team member as our Sales Office Assistant, to join us at Falfield in Gloucestershire.
Sales Office Assistant - Key Role and Responsibilities:
• Answer, screen and transfer internal and external phone calls
• General admin duties including phone calls, photocopying, fax and emailing of customers and Eastwood Park employees
• Maintain electronic and hard copy filing system
• Deal with Training enquiry’s or pass to relevant account managers
• Regularly updating our internal systems, working with Sales, Operations, Marketing and Finance
• Prepare and send written responses to all enquiries
• Open, sort and distribute incoming correspondence
• Supporting the Account Managers and Sales manager where ever possible
• To respond to given priorities in order to maximise sales revenues from new and provisional bookings and to ensure integration with marketing initiatives
• Chase provisional bookings as and when required
• Create and maintain refresher training database
• To identify new business opportunities with existing clients and communicate opportunities to the Sales Manager
• To work in conjunction with the Sales Manager and Marketing Coordinator to plan, organize and participate in integrated and coherent marketing initiatives that support sales activity and maximise impact in the selected markets.
• To manage the email marketing software
• To manage all customer and marketing lists
This is a tremendous opportunity to join our progressive expanding company.
Salary Circa £15,000 plus Bonus after qualifying period.
We offer 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays, pension scheme, medical insurance – after qualifying period and free parking.
Please apply online with your current CV and covering letter for the Sales Office Assistant position.
Please check your email for confirmation that your application has been received for this Sales Office Assistant role and to follow further instructions if applicable.