Health & Safety Consultant
2 days left
- Full Time
Health & Safety Consultant - South London - Home Based
Do you have a passion for Health and Safety?
Client is an established player in the provision of HR + Health and Safety services to SME’s across the UK. Recruitment is high on the agenda and they are now looking to recruit an experienced Health & Safety Consultant.
Please note: This is a home-based role working for a regional team covering the South London area. You must ideally live within a 15-mile radius of South London or the close surrounding areas.
The H+S role will involve providing a bespoke Health and Safety documentation and management systems to their South London client base which operates in a wide variety of industries in the SME market.
- Due to the variety of different clients we are looking for candidates with a minimum of NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent experience. You will ideally be either CMIOSH accredited or actively working towards Chartered status to demonstrate your passion in your field.
- Please note this is a home-based role with regional travel in your area and as such there will be a car allowance. Furthermore, there may be times where you may need to “stay over” to support clients.
- Strong H&S generalist background and experience, with appropriate technical and professional qualifications and strong knowledge of codes of practice and industry standards
- An all-round people person with can do attitude, strong written and verbal communication skills, interpersonal skills and organisation and time management skills
- Demonstrative inside out customer service, both with your team and your clients
- Full UK driving licence and access to own car (you will receive a car allowance).
It’s a great place to work because of the people they employ. Fun, professional and supportive, they want like-minded individuals who are passionate about H&S.
In return for your H&S skills and experience you will receive a base salary of up to £40,000 pa, car allowance + excellent range of employee benefits.
Interested candidates are kindly invited to send their CVs in Word format please to Tony Timmins, Executive Search Consultant.
Apply for Health & Safety Consultant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly